 Robotics / 23766
Re: GBC 6 - the obsession continues...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 29 Mar 2005 15:54:15 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Brian Davis wrote:
   Well, a week ago I finally made it down to a GBC assembly in central Indiana.
For those who think the GBC videos are wonderful, I can now state from
experience they are nothing compared to actually being there! Steve has already
posted some pictures of the more than 20 modules we had integrated into one
wonderfully active, noisy GBC:

<snip>

Those modules look awesome!

Is there going to be a video of this event posted sometime in the near future?

Dave K
-who has been owrking on one module for a few weeks now--and not having much
luck...