 Robotics / 23730
Re: Waterproof housing for RCX (Originally Re: U)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics, lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Wed, 16 Mar 2005 23:01:49 GMT

On Tue, 15 March, 2005 1:39 pm, Rob Antonishen said:
This summary of the Robolab add-on & pricing:
http://www.teachers.ash.org.au/dbrown/robolab/availr.htm

has at the very bottom, a "Waterproof housing for a single RCX"
($118.00)  "This enables the user to use the RCX underwater."

Anyone know what this is referring to or have experience with it?

No - but I would buy one! I take it the U is for U-Boat? Imagine being
able to build Lego subs... I have only ever dreamt of such things...

Nothing refering to it on peeron or in any of the Uk robolab retailers
though... Please let us know if anyone finds one!

Danny
--
http://orionrobots.co.uk - Learn to build robots