 Robotics / 23729
23728  |  23730
Subject:
Robolab Programs for FLL
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab
Date:
Wed, 16 Mar 2005 21:31:49 GMT

The recent threads concerning Robolab and FLL has prompted my
interest in how big theRobolab programs for FLL are. Are there
any FLL coaches or team members out there who want to send me a
copy of their Robolab program for a past competition so that I
can look at one. If so, send to dickswan@sbcglobal.net. [I am not
a FLL coach or participant].