 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 13748
13747  |  13749
Subject:
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 15 Mar 2005 13:39:30 GMT

This summary of the Robolab add-on & pricing:
http://www.teachers.ash.org.au/dbrown/robolab/availr.htm

has at the very bottom, a "Waterproof housing for a single RCX"
($118.00)  "This enables the user to use the RCX underwater."

Anyone know what this is referring to or have experience with it?

-Rob A>