 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 13766
Re: U
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 17 Mar 2005 16:03:07 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Andrew G. Meyer wrote:
I now know why LUGNET requires confirmation of posts. In response to the
NOT suggesting software piracy. I apologize to all of you who may have thought
of this as a good chance. I have found two things out simultaneously. First, my
hard drive has been erased by a virus, so I am writing this post from a friend's
computer. Second, someone who I thought I could trust has been doing things
behind my back, such as posting in my name and apparently sending e-mails and
data from my e-mail address. Again, I apologize for any strong feelings these
events may have caused, and I promise that they will not occur again.

Andrew Meyer
Assisstant Coach for the IDEAL Charter School "Cyberwolves" FLL Team

And I apologize for the fallout of my post--I wasn't looking for an illegal
copy, just a cheaper copy :)

So now that we all know better, life goes on.

Dave K