 Robotics / 23720
    Re: Robolab Data Acquisition —Brian Davis
   (...) Perhaps I'll actually get an updated copy of Robolab (I gave it up due to no OSX version, now rectified, and a steep learning curve (for someone raised on FORTRAN and BASIC). I *love* the datalog (with one exception, see below), but the fact (...) (20 years ago, 16-Mar-05, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Robolab Data Acquisition —John Hansen
   (...) Some of the amazing things Robolab can do with the Datalog are enabled, in part, by the not-available-except...olab-users firmware version they ship with Robolab. I readily admit that a tool (like Robolab) built around a data acquisition (...) (20 years ago, 17-Mar-05, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Robolab Data Acquisition —Brian Davis
   (...) Hopefully somebody who actually knows Robolab well can answer you there, John. I think I remember that it allowed active IR polling of the RCX even remotely (i.e. - via the web using LASM), so perhaps. Or, perhaps, I'm just talking about (...) (20 years ago, 17-Mar-05, to lugnet.robotics)