 Robotics / 23727
Re: Robolab Data Acquisition
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 17 Mar 2005 00:41:50 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, John Hansen wrote:

I don't know, can Robolab do that? :-)

   Hopefully somebody who actually knows Robolab well can answer you there,
John. I think I remember that it allowed active IR polling of the RCX even
remotely (i.e. - via the web using LASM), so perhaps. Or, perhaps, I'm just
talking about something I know nothing about <grin>.

Are you talking about uploading the datalog via BricxCC?
You definitely get labels if you use -datalog_full or if
you upload the datalog using BricxCC.

   Here I must admit being constrained by my choice of platform - I use MacNQC
under OSX, which is fantastic, but is not currently as up-to-date as BrixCC.
Still plenty for me (even for the datalogging).

--
Brian Davis