 Robotics / 23238
23237  |  23239
Subject:
Uses for tacho wheel?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 5 Jan 2005 14:34:07 GMT

Attempt #2 at this post...

   I recently aquired (via the "grab bags" at LEGO stores - wonderful idea,
second only to PaB for me) two of the "tacho wheels":

http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/x480

I've played with them only a little, but how do you *use* these things? I'd
download the barcode truck instructions to see what LEGO did, but an 88 Mb PDF
file over my dialup is, um... it could take a while. Can these be used to
activate a touch sensor? Other gears?
   There's got to be *some* (non-decorative) use for them - heck, Pitsco even
sells spare parts packs with 'em.

--
Brian Davis