 Robotics / 23202
Re: Should the USB Tower have a light?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sun, 26 Dec 2004 22:37:05 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, Jeff Small wrote:

Is my USB tower supposed to have a green light at some point while it's
plugged in? Because mine has no lights at all...nothing...nada...and now I'm
wondering if the tower's broken or not working perhaps...

Well, my serial tower has a green light inside the dark faceplate which comes on
...at computer bootup, at shutdown, and whenever it is communicating with the
RCX.

Jerry