 Robotics / 23183
Re: Replacement Firmware Released
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 23 Dec 2004 12:57:40 GMT

I did exactly the same thing today, and found I needed a figure of about twenty
to acheive reliable back and forth motion. I think it may be something to do
with the fact that the rcx firmware(s) will not let you switch motor direction
instantly (without tweaking). I beleive their is a timing value that controls
this behaviour.

Indeed, it vibrates fine if you set nMotorTransitionDelay = 0

Philo