 Robotics / 22848
Re: Lego Compatible (was Re: JCX and Legos...)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 16 Sep 2004 07:37:54 GMT

--- Wayne Gramlich <Wayne@Gramlich.Net> wrote:

The web site is <http://WWW.RoboBRiX.Com/>.  All of
the boards snap right onto standard Lego studs.  The
system already has more and better sensors than
Mindstorms and even more sensors are on the way.
If you want to see what is in the pipeline go visit:

<http://Gramlich.Net/projects/robobricks/modules.html>

All I can say is wow, and thanks. RoboBrix is a very
cool line of products. Have you yet interfaced the
h-bridge modules to an RCX output so that it mimics
the RCX output?

Also, on the shaft encoder board, do you sell any
detector/encoder wheels with this product? I couldn't
seem to find information regarding this.

Cheers

SZ (not joe, and I can't figure out how that was on my email?)