 Robotics / 22689
22688  |  22690
Subject:
RCX serial output? Interfacing to Yost ServoCenter?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 20 Aug 2004 22:17:14 GMT

You have all been very patient and kind with your answers -- I hope you'll
indulge me one more silly question.

Does the RCX have a serial output?  I believe I know that it has a USB cable,
and perhaps an IR port, but what about a regular serial port of some shape?

And if so, would that mean it could control the Yost ServoCenter,
<http://www.yostengineering.com/index.cgi?section=Hardware&subsection=ServoCenter/main.html>?

OK, two questions.  :)

Thanks,
- Joe