 Robotics / 22474
    Re: CD auto feeder project —Rob Stehlik
   (...) Sorry about that. I moved my website about 8 months ago, and tried to let people know, but some links never get fixed. If any of you know a good way to gather emails for the people with broken links on their sites, let me know. New home page: (...) (20 years ago, 5-May-04, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: CD auto feeder project —Benton Jackson
     (...) You should be able to do a Google search on your old URL. In fact, I seem to remember a facility where you have it search for "links to" a site. Look in the help section for advanced search. When you get to each site that links to you, you'll (...) (20 years ago, 6-May-04, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: CD auto feeder project —David Glynn
   Rob, Thanks for posting the new link to your website. I spent a bit of time going over the Window Walker making sense of the pneumatics and was about to reply and thanks you, when I went to browse the rest of you site. You site is a gold mine! (...) (20 years ago, 7-May-04, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: CD auto feeder project —Steve Baker
   (...) ...maybe - but you could do it with TWO RCX's! Remember, they can talk to each other via IR. The RCX has three motor ports and three sensor ports (although you only get two motors in the set)...I think that's plenty for this application. (...) (...) (20 years ago, 8-May-04, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: CD auto feeder project —Rob Antonishen
    (...) Or multiplex bump sensors mechanically...use one touch sensor on a cam on an axle, normally pressed in and held centered with a rubber band. Any number of "inputs" can be hooked up perpendicular to the axle using an bumper connected to a push (...) (20 years ago, 12-May-04, to lugnet.robotics)