 Robotics / 2228
    Ideas for a Science Fair Project —GK Khalsa
   My son's science fair is coming up, and was wondering if there might be any suggestions for a project using Mindstorms? Although my son is only 7, he is very bright and loves legos. Also, his school encourages parent participation in these projects (...) (25 years ago, 4-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Ideas for a Science Fair Project —dave madden