 Robotics / 2228
2227  |  2229
Subject:
Ideas for a Science Fair Project
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 4 Jan 1999 03:28:14 GMT

My son's science fair is coming up, and was wondering if there
might be any suggestions for a project using Mindstorms?

Although my son is only 7, he is very bright and loves legos.
Also, his school encourages parent participation in these
projects to an embarrassing degree.  So, rather that have him
investigate whether bean plants grow better with or without
sunlight, why not get involved in a slightly bigger project?

So, could anyone suggest a good project?  I'd like to put
it into the scientific experiment framework, like "can a
robot be programmed to make a bed" or some such thing.
We can go outside the RCX if we have to.  The more
experimental, the better, I think.

Thanks for any help.
--
GK Khalsa                      khalsa@objectrad.com
Object Radiance, Inc.          v: +1 909 699 8975