 Robotics / 21637
21636  |  21638
Subject:
Are there GOTO statements in NQC?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 20 Nov 2003 05:08:06 GMT

Hello all,
I REALLY need to use a goto statement in the NQC programming project I'm
doing for the RCX. Dows anybody know if such a statement extsts, and if
so, what the syntax is? I know gotos are bad programming practice, but its
really hard to make a workaround here. All ideas are appreciated.
Thanks,
-Vadim