 Robotics / 21506
  RIS 2.0 USB Tower on a Mac

I am fairly new to Lego Mindstorms so forgive me if I end up beating a dead horse. I have a RIS 2.0 kit which, as you all know, comes with the USB tower. I plan on using MacNQC to code. Is it possible to do everything (code and transmit finished (...) (21 years ago, 5-Nov-03, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: RIS 2.0 USB Tower on a Mac

(...) Yes. I'm running MacNQC on a G4 Powerbook with the USB tower - no complaints. I should add, however, that I migrated to MacNQC after installing Robolab (a LEGO product, sold on the educational market), so that likely set up the drivers for the (...) (21 years ago, 5-Nov-03, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: RIS 2.0 USB Tower on a Mac

(...) As long as you are using OS X you'll be fine. NQC includes its own driver code for working with the USB tower under OS X. For Mac OS 9.x you'll need to install a driver from Lego. You'll also need to download firmware to the RCX. MacNQC can (...) (21 years ago, 6-Nov-03, to lugnet.robotics)