 Robotics / 21421
21420  |  21422
Subject:
Mindstorms add-ons such as Sports, Exploration Mars
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 21 Oct 2003 23:52:36 GMT

At 09:38 AM 10/16/2003, Rand Krakora wrote:
Although I noticed they no longer sell Ultimate Builder's, Ultimate
Accessory and can't find any of the other Mindstorms add-ons ( Sports, Mars,
Vision Command, etc. ).

Sports, etc does seem to be discontinued.

Mars is relatively new and is just not available in the US. They are
available in Europe (I just picked one up there) and one store had a huge
stack of them.

Bruce

------- WWW.SYSTRONIX.COM ----------
   Real embedded Java and much more