 Robotics / 21414
Re: Best deal on Mindstorms? 3.0 a possible reality?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 16 Oct 2003 20:20:47 GMT

"Rand Krakora" <rfkrakora@insightbb.com> wrote in

It seems like it is a given there will be a new version, I was just
hoping someone could tell me if it would be this Christmas or next?

RK

Apparently not this Christmas. I just put in a Lego order for my store and
there is no new Mindstorms available yet.