 Robotics / 21322
Re: Anyone sell Electric wire ends?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 17 Sep 2003 01:46:03 GMT

Alright then how many of those can I get for $3 ;)
I was thinking about that but I didn't really feel like cutting slots in
a brick but just now I remembered that I have a dremel tool out in the
garage >:-D

Rob Hendrix wrote:
So take a 1x2 electric brick and a little ingenuity and you can make your
own!  They aren't exactly like the 2x2 ones from TLC, but they work as long
as you keep your polarities correct.

Rob

"Legoguy" <legoguy@idwt.net> wrote in message news:HLBu3u.GHB@lugnet.com...

I'm going to buy about 30 feet of ribbon cable (the flat kind) and I
don't really want to tear apart my current perfect-condition wires just
for the brick-ends....Anyone got a couple (oh, say, 14) wire end bricks?
I hope so...

-Andrew

--
My website: http://legographics.idwt.net/