 Robotics / 21308
21307  |  21309
Subject:
lego-robotics / question for the experienced...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sat, 13 Sep 2003 06:18:06 GMT

hi all.  first post here.  i'm sure this doesn't happen often, but my
reason for buying the ris 2.0 system is because a friend told me it'd
be a fun intro to computer programming.  as i eagerly await shipment of
my kit, i'd like to pick your brains for some tips.  should i jump
straight into NQC (my programming background is little to none) or
should i play with the lego programming environment at first?  are
there sample robots designed with the purpose of learning programming
in mind?  has anyone had success stories in learning the basics of
computer programming using an ris kit?  thanks for the time.

~ ed