 Robotics / 21261
Re: What are good LEGO robotics challenges?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sun, 31 Aug 2003 04:21:55 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, Jordan Bradford wrote:
I'd like to know all the different LEGO robotics challenges you've seen or
heard about. If anyone knows of a comprehensive list that already exists,
please give me a link to it.

A good place to look would be several of the Lego robotic club's web pages.

SMART: http://www.lugnet.com/org/us/smart/~48/ideas/complete_list
rtlToronto: http://peach.mie.utoronto.ca/events/lego/

There are other groups in the US as well. http://www.24tooth.com/ is one
example. I'm sure there are several others.

If that's not enough for you, ITLug used to have a list somewhere, but I can't
find it or the Ferrari's web pages at the moment. Also, there's a good
Mindstorms group in Japan, probably they have some of their past challenges
somewhere as well.

Finally check out some robotic books (both Lego and non-Lego) - there are a
number that mention robot competitions.

Hope that's a good start.

--
  David Schilling