 Robotics / 21000
Re: Wow... this is cool!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 26 Jun 2003 03:43:17 GMT

My only desire to have a JCX is for "geek factor".

Until it is up for sale, the hype is meaningless to prospective
consumers--it's right up there with showing of concept cars at automotive
events.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Andy Gombos" <gombos_2000@earthlink.net>
To: <lego-robotics@crynwr.com>
Sent: Wednesday, June 25, 2003 1:02 PM
Subject: Re: Wow... this is cool!

I have argued with Bruce Boyes over the apparent "spamming" he has been
doing of the list with regards to promoting JCX everywhere.

Then I went and looked at the specs again a few weeks ago.  I'll buy one • as
soon as I can find the money.  They look very, very cool for someone • wanting
to get deeper into robotics while still using Lego to build.