 Robotics / 20838
RE: LEGO robotics on a budget?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sat, 7 Jun 2003 15:35:13 GMT

(PS, I checked Toy's R Us, Walmart, Sears, and Future Shop - only
Toy's R Us carries the Mindstorms line...  Future shop either stopped
carrying it, or was out when I was there)

If you have a Zany Brainy store near you, you might try that, though
assuming their prices will be "budget" minded is a bit of a stretch.  I've
also found some decent deals on e-bay, though you have to watch the prices
carefully.  I bought a complete Mindstorms 1.5 set for about $80, but I've
also seen some used sets go for twice what the LEGO site would sell them for
new!

Brass