 Robotics / 20732
Re: OS Stability concerns (from/was RE: Vision Command)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 13 May 2003 02:07:53 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, "Rob Limbaugh" <RLimbaugh@greenfieldgroup.com> writes:

In my experience, I see the following breakdown:

About 85% user initiated--running unknown applications, disabling virus
scanners, downloading "cracked" software, installing spyware, "deleting"
files instead of "uninstalling",

Erm, this "deleting" files instead of "uninstalling" them... suppose a person
were to do this... is there an easy way to undo the, uh, deletion?  Of course,
I'm asking this hypothetically!  :-)

If that was useful information to anyone, then great... If not, then my
apologies.

Information on this could be useful-- hypothetically speaking, of course!

Maggie C.