 Robotics / 20658
Re: legnoppix 0.2beta was Re: Linux knoppix and RCX
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sun, 4 May 2003 01:12:54 GMT

nanobapt wrote:

Version 0.2 will be released with more software :

- MLCAD
- Vision command support !!
- Burn CD
- Xchat
- The gimp

and other ..

I'll post adress to download it when it's done

You can go to this page for more information (in french) ->
http://nanobapt.homelinux.com/knx/

nanobapt

Where to download lastest version ? here :
http://debian.ipsyn.net/legnoppix/

Say me what you think about it

have fun

nanobapt