 Robotics / 20641
Re: Linux knoppix and RCX
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sun, 27 Apr 2003 12:14:47 GMT

nanobapt wrote:

Hello,

The version 0.1beta of BrickNux (yes that's the new name) is available

You can see some screenshot at http://nanobapt.homelinux.com/knx/sc/
and you can download iso at
http://debian.ipsyn.net/bricknux/bricknux-0.1beta.iso version with
Vision command come early (I've just finished to compile module and
make some test)

let me know your problem, note, emotion etc ....

I have to install QC, MLCAD for linux, lejOS script (like brickOS i
need some help ...), nqc script, vision command viewer

You can suggest me what to add for the 0.2 version :) 0.1 is beta
while there are big bug ... but package don't change

have fun

nanobapt

Are you uninteressed about it ?????

nanobapt