 Robotics / 20638
Re: Linux knoppix and RCX
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sat, 26 Apr 2003 02:32:46 GMT

Hello,

The version 0.1beta of BrickNux (yes that's the new name) is available

You can see some screenshot at http://nanobapt.homelinux.com/knx/sc/ and
you can download iso at
http://debian.ipsyn.net/bricknux/bricknux-0.1beta.iso version with
Vision command come early (I've just finished to compile module and make
some test)

let me know your problem, note, emotion etc ....

I have to install QC, MLCAD for linux, lejOS script (like brickOS i need
some help ...), nqc script, vision command viewer

You can suggest me what to add for the 0.2 version :) 0.1 is beta while
there are big bug ... but package don't change

have fun

nanobapt