 Robotics / 20590
  Re: sensors, actuators, and software, oh my!

(...) More than 3, which is the number of sensor inputs on a Mindstorms brick. :-) (...) I see that you adopt the modern relativist view . I agree to the extent that it depends on the number of RCX bricks present because they only have three sensor (...) (21 years ago, 14-Apr-03, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: sensors, actuators, and software, oh my!

(...) Beta particles are electrons, alphas are helium nuclei. Neither is electromagnetic - they are actual particles with mass, whereas photons have no or nearly no mass. Gamma rays, however, are high-energy enough to see gamma-ray photons as (...) (21 years ago, 14-Apr-03, to lugnet.robotics)

Nick Tarleton <nickptar@mindspring.com> wrote in message news:HDCv3p.23o0@lugnet.com... (...) My bad - I always get those two confused. (...) have (...) But gamma radiation has a wavelength less than the minimum atomic radius, so they can't be (...) (21 years ago, 15-Apr-03, to lugnet.robotics)