 Robotics / 20442
Re: looking for ideas of what to do with my RIS 2.0...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 24 Mar 2003 13:30:41 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, Jonathan Wilson writes:
I got it 12 months ago and so far all I have done with the RCX itself is
make a small tank. Anyone got any web-sites, books, ideas or whatever to
help me get "inspired" to make something better with my RIS 2.0?

Hi Jonathan,

I was once in your shoes myself. What I did to better my situation was to
look around on the web and on LUGNET to see if there were any robotics
organizations in my area or near my area that I could participate with. To
my chagrin there weren't any...so I started my own group! You can look at
our website to see what we have been up to in the year and a half since our
first meeting. Maybe it will give you some ideas of challenges you would
like to attempt for yourself. Please see http://www.24tooth.com

Also, take a look at the organizations area here at LUGNET to see if there
is one near you. See http://news.lugnet.com/org/ and use the links at the
top of the page to narrow down the location.

Good luck!
Jona