 Robotics / 20441
20440  |  20442
Subject:
looking for ideas of what to do with my RIS 2.0...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 24 Mar 2003 07:49:02 GMT

I got it 12 months ago and so far all I have done with the RCX itself is
make a small tank. Anyone got any web-sites, books, ideas or whatever to
help me get "inspired" to make something better with my RIS 2.0?