 Robotics / 20292
  Lego robotics style

At the risk of beating this subject totally to death, I have one more comment to make regarding RCX and possible alternatives which has not, so far as I can remember been aired here before. Style I personally like the packaging "imposed" by my (...) (21 years ago, 10-Feb-03, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Lego robotics style

(...) I think the discussions of "where next" for Lego related technology have been very interesting and worthwhile and quite possibly some interesting hardware and software will result. (...) We have the connector part solved I think, but at this (...) (21 years ago, 10-Feb-03, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Lego robotics style

Wow you guys are on the fore front of all this cool stuff. Come on Give Me some of that stuff and I'll build a big Scorpion Mecha with like 40 motors or something. It will be all Mechanical and have all kinds of gizmos and doo-dads. Literally Dozens (...) (21 years ago, 10-Feb-03, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Lego robotics style

hi eric is it possible to persuade you to build new mecha in as pure as possible technic style? you know - no dishes, no minifigs inside, no slopes etc just frames and mechanisms just pure fresh meat :))) pixel "Eric Sophie" <mylegomaster@aol.com> (...) (21 years ago, 10-Feb-03, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Lego robotics style

Naw that's no fun, its ugly. ;) As I build Jama I only use technic with no slopes and detail. I conserve the weight to power/lift ratio by keeping the detail down to a minumum. So only a few slopes here and there to end the shapes, the only (...) (21 years ago, 10-Feb-03, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Lego robotics style

nah :) i know you are the Designer and i don't want to critisise you or your designs (not at all) they are great but they are (all mecha - not only yours) more like model team than technic ones and jama presents not to much technic details you know (...) (21 years ago, 10-Feb-03, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Lego robotics style

In lugnet.robotics, Paul Kleniewski writes: Ha ha you are good, yes it is hard to say, I could try hard to make only pure Technic theme, but then want to put parts and things on it! like www.hitechnic.com stuff and JCX and Town, and Space, and (...) (21 years ago, 10-Feb-03, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Lego robotics style

ok eric :) you are the greatest mecha builder here so i had to try in this case i put mecha in my pipeline :) best regards pixel "Eric Sophie" <mylegomaster@aol.com> wrote in message news:HA3nEA.725@lugnet.com... (...) can (...) (21 years ago, 11-Feb-03, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Lego robotics style

Thanks Pixel, I try my best. Speaking of the best, the best Mecha Builders can be found here in the Mecha Hall of Fame: (URL) address your question, I'll give it a try in the future. TBH, I have been wanting to make use of some of the big Technic (...) (21 years ago, 11-Feb-03, to lugnet.robotics)