 Robotics / 20294
Re: Lego robotics style
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 10 Feb 2003 13:06:59 GMT

Wow you guys are on the fore front of all this cool stuff. Come on Give Me
some of that stuff and I'll build a big Scorpion Mecha with like 40 motors
or something. It will be all Mechanical and have all kinds of gizmos and
doo-dads.
Literally Dozens of z40 Gears spining at all times.

I say in my most Mad Scientist Voice, Bring on the cool stuff!

I will build the Mecha Platform.

I appluad the real efforts of you both.
I can just see all those devices bringing the Lego to life and I want to
build it.

Eric Sophie

http://members.aol.com/mylegomaster