 Robotics / 19787
Re: Tempted in buying my first Mindstorms invention kit - 1.5 vs 2.0 ?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 17 Dec 2002 04:00:10 GMT

To add to Stephane question:

Are there any hardware differences between between the 2.0, 1.5, and 1.0
versions of the RCX brick?  Has anyone noticed any performance differences?
Are all programmable with the included RIS 2.0 software?

Roy Nelson

In lugnet.robotics, Stéphane Simard writes:
Currently debating in my head whether of these versions is the best to buy.

I've checked the inventory with Peeron, all RIS kits appear more or less
identical in their supply of parts.

Does 1.5 come with ANYTHING that isn't included in 2.0 ? I would be more
tempted to buy 2.0 due to upgraded RCX and software.

Does 1.5 come with plans/instructions that don't come with 2.0?

Thanks in advance.