 Robotics / 19350
Re: IC 4.01
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 28 Oct 2002 16:23:31 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, "Scott Davis" <rcx2man@hotmail.com> writes:
How do you send IR with IC?  Can it even be done?

thanks
Scott
As far as I know, The IR stuff available for IC4 is in the 'RCX advanced
library'(rcxextra.ic). So you should check this out. it isn't much, but all the
basics are there. I had some ideas for some more advanced networking, based on
these commands, but I didn't had much time for it lately.

Hope this helps a bit

-Bas