 Robotics / 19349
Re: about lego mindstorms invention kit
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 28 Oct 2002 02:46:34 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, "Rizwan Raza" <rxraza@hotmail.com> writes:
Hi all:

I have subscribed to this mailing list long time back when I accidentally
landed on to Jose Solorzano Lejos page while I was searching on some light
weight Java Virtual Machine implementation.

I have been a C/Java programmer for a long time and before I was in the
field of programming there was something in me that was pressing me to go
into the world of robotics but at that time I had no information available
about robotics and how to go about it. Now I think I can ressurect my old
dreams of robots development and programming.

I searched for the invention  kit on Amazon, there I got the price listed as
$ 199.99.

Is this is the regular price or can I get the same kit for a price less than
that on some other .com shopping site. Thanks for your time.

Try BrickLink:
http://www.bricklink.com/search.asp?itemType=S&i=3804
http://www.bricklink.com/search.asp?itemType=S&i=9719
http://www.bricklink.com/search.asp?itemType=S&i=9747