 Robotics / 19053
Re: Voltage Sensor
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 18 Sep 2002 13:57:42 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, Horst Lehner writes:
Hello again,

if you have difficulties making sense out of my previous posting, try
viewing it with a fixed-width font. Otherwise all fomulas will ook scrambled.

In the Web interface, "view raw message" is likely to work for that purpose,
but of course everything depends on your specific software (browser,
newsreader) configuration ...

Greetings

Horst

Wow, thanks Horst.

Your last email had 'weekend project' written all over it. Everything was
quite straight forward (including the equations) and extremely well presented.

I'll keep you posted on how it goes, and if I get stuck, no doubt you will
hear from me.

Once again, thank you for you time on this subject. I know I would not have
got this far otherwise.

Cheers
Tom Beattie