 Robotics / 19052
Re: Voltage Sensor
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 18 Sep 2002 13:42:29 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, Nathan Colyer <nathan.colyer@tullyshs.qld.edu.au> writes:
Tom, it is possible to also buy ready made voltage sensors for the RCX, see
http://www.dcpmicro.com/lego/

I have used a most of the sensors from this company for data-logging
purposes, but have not yet used the voltage sensor.  If you would like more
info, I can probably try it out over the weekend.

Hello Nathan,

At this stage I am wanting to include this sensor as part of a larger suite
of components - Voltage regulator and Trickle charger. Ultimately I want to
etch all of these circuits onto a single board and tuck it away in a lego
housing. However thanks for the offer, I might take you up on it in the future.

Cheers
Tom Beattie