 Robotics / 19038
Re: Voltage Sensor
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 17 Sep 2002 12:47:39 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, Dean Husby writes:
Are you powering the RCX from this battery?

If so you can use the RCX it'self to monitor the battery.

Thanks Dean,

I had some thought in monitoring the battery level directly through
RCX. But potentially I wanted to monitor multiple battery sources so I
thought I might as well as develop an external sensor.

Another thought was that the same type of sensor could measure the
voltage output generated by the solar cell (also within the 0 - 12V range).
One piece of technology for two applications - nice!

Cheers
Tom Beattie