 Robotics / 1905
RE: Hacking the RCX
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 30 Dec 1998 09:03:38 GMT

Thanks for the links, everyone.  I'm wondering if anyone's doing any
hardware hacking; i.e. using the I/O directly from the H8 or using its
interrupts, basically going straight for the heart of the system and
bypassing all the pretty stuff.  Specifically, I'm wondering what kind of
s/w and h/w mods need to be made in order to use the H8's interrupts.
Thanks.

Earle