 Robotics / 190
Re: Pnuematics: e-switch and thoughts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build, lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 20 Oct 1998 23:08:07 GMT

Much agreement from me! It's amazing what creative uses there are for them,
I pointed out earlier that I made a catapult, which when the air pressure
builds up enough, it flings a 1x12 which has a open box with ballow tires. I
also made a good grabber claw out of the piston, switch, pump and tubing,
and a 8226 Mud Masher, works better than the one from the pneumatic sub.

Ickna

--
Instructions for usage of Ickna:
Ickna should be placed on a level surface, maximum acceptable incline is +/-

Ickna is not a toy, may be toxic to less that .00013% of the population of
the Bermuda Island(s)
Ickna should not be placed in direct sunlight,
damage may occur. Batteries not included, requires 33687 "D" cell batteries.
Ickna is a trademark of IcknaTek