 Robotics / 18841
  Fresh New Robots

Hello everyone, I have just added five new robots to my website. This includes bridge building robots, another turtle robot, an articulated steering 4x4, and more. (URL) a look, and as always comments are welcome! Rob (22 years ago, 1-Sep-02, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Fresh New Robots

"Rob Stehlik" <robbby31@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:H1s1rp.But@lugnet.com... (...) more. (...) This is some very interesting work. The Crevasse Crosser interests me the most. I was trying to guess what you would do to accomplish this task. I (...) (22 years ago, 2-Sep-02, to lugnet.robotics)

  RE: Fresh New Robots

(...) Bob, I've had a chance to see Rob's work up close at the Toronto rtl session a few weeks ago. It was nothing short of amazing! I also got a video of his monkeybar 'bot Octogone from one of the rtl memners and it was pretty slick. I think that (...) (22 years ago, 2-Sep-02, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Fresh New Robots

"Rob Stehlik" <robbby31@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:H1s1rp.But@lugnet.com... (...) more. (...) Amazing stuff Rob, you are the man!! Iain (22 years ago, 2-Sep-02, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Fresh New Robots

(...) Hello Bob, I'm glad the crevasse crosser has piqued your interest. I find it kind of surprising that the robot that worked the absolute worst seemed to draw the most attention. Maybe its the pneumatics that people are interested in. I used (...) (22 years ago, 3-Sep-02, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Fresh New Robots

"Rob Stehlik" <robbby31@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:H1voDK.2DD@lugnet.com... (...) your (...) the (...) linkage. (...) keep (...) the (...) still (...) two (...) crevasse (...) definitely fooled me. I always enjoy your innovative designs. (...) (22 years ago, 3-Sep-02, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Fresh New Robots

(...) I had the pleasure of watching Rob's robot make several attempts (including some tuning runs) Despite the fact that the robot may have worked the worst (of the three entries) I think it was just a couple tweeks away from being the best. Ok, so (...) (22 years ago, 3-Sep-02, to lugnet.robotics)