 Robotics / 18389
  Lego Team Challenge 2.5 Activity Pack (Acrobat)

We received several Dacta TC RoboLab 2.5 kits for a class we are teaching. They include about a 20 page booklet (copymaster) for constructing an acrobot and writing LabView programs for it. I find some of the instructions puzzling. For example, on (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jul-02, to lugnet.robotics)

  RE: Lego Team Challenge 2.5 Activity Pack (Acrobat)

You might refer this to the TAFFIE robotics mailing list ((URL) also; they are mostly First LEGO League and BEST coaches who subscribe to that list. I know the people who maintain the list (Gary and Susan Frederick) have been running Club BOB and (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jul-02, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Lego Team Challenge 2.5 Activity Pack (Acrobat)

Thanks. I might do that. My assessment at this point, is that the Dacta Team Challenge RoboLab 2.5 is pretty close to what would be called a Beta version. That may seem a bit harsh, but I don't think so. Each kit came with the acrobot activity and (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jul-02, to lugnet.robotics)