 Robotics / 18389
18388  |  18390
Subject:
Lego Team Challenge 2.5 Activity Pack (Acrobat)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 17 Jul 2002 01:30:41 GMT

We received several Dacta TC RoboLab 2.5 kits for a class we are teaching. They include about a 20
page booklet (copymaster) for constructing an acrobot and writing LabView programs for it. I find
some of the instructions puzzling. For example, on page 5 step 12 says "go back to your activity
Copymaster." Presumably they are talking about the Copymaster booklet containing this instruction.
This makes no sense. Where exactly does one go. The robot looks a bit incomplete. It has two touch
sensors attached to liftarms but no instructions where to attach them to the robot.  If I skip ahead
to page 10, I see the same robot. Is the teacher supposed to get creative and tell the students to
put some additional subassembly on the robot to attach the two touch sensors stuck on the liftarms?
--
      Wayne T. Watson (121.015 Deg. W, 39.262 Deg. N, 2,701 feet), Nevada City, CA

                   "Hell is truth seen too late."  -- John Locke

                        Web Page: <home.earthlink.net/~mtnviews>
           Imaginarium Museum: <home.earthlink.net/~mtnviews/imaginarium.html>