 Robotics / 18288
18287  |  18289
Subject:
IR Tower and USB-Serial adapter
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 2 Jul 2002 18:35:07 GMT

Hi, all

I have a problem trying to connect a serial IR tower to my notebook. The
notebook has no serial port, so I'm using an USB-serial adapter. Although
this adapter worked for another device, it seens it is not working properly
with the IR tower.
The funny part is that the IR tower green LED is on as if it was working.
but I can't detect the Brick using Brickcc. :(

Did anybody faced (and solved) this problem?

Thanks,
Mauro Vianna