 Robotics / 17864
  Re: Finding "real" upgrade sets and flex axles on eBay

I've noticed some that buy and turn around and resell the Mindstorms sets on eBay (I'm trying to figure how they profit!). But I have also noticed some, who like me, must be buying for classrooms. There were several auctions where I kept bidding (...) (22 years ago, 11-May-02, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Finding "real" upgrade sets and flex axles on eBay

Hi Liz B, The movie you tried to download is a 3.3meg MOV quicktime movie. Did you have trouble with the download or playing the movie. I could send it to you in an Email if your mail will accept a large file. Let me know. rfay@attbi.com -- Bob Fay (...) (22 years ago, 11-May-02, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Finding "real" upgrade sets and flex axles on eBay

I had trouble viewing it before too, but I thought I'd give it a try again. When I click on it to view it in the browser, I get an icon with a torn piece of film, which indicates to me it can't play it. So I right clicked and saved it to disk, and (...) (22 years ago, 11-May-02, to lugnet.robotics)

I uploaded an AVI version of the movie. See if this works. It is only 1.6meg. (URL) me know if this solves the problem. -- Bob Fay THE SHOP (URL) Jackson" <goatrider@spambegon...rider.com> wrote in message news:GvyHxD.KFo@lugnet.com... (...) again. (...) (22 years ago, 11-May-02, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Finding "real" upgrade sets and flex axles on eBay

Yah, that works better. I hope you washed those legos when you took it apart <grin>! (...) (22 years ago, 11-May-02, to lugnet.robotics)

-- "Benton Jackson" <goatrider@spambegon...rider.com> wrote in message news:GvyJq4.4H5@lugnet.com... (...) apart <grin>! I can make soup with my beams. Bob Fay THE SHOP (URL) (22 years ago, 11-May-02, to lugnet.robotics)