 Robotics / 17865
Re: Finding "real" upgrade sets and flex axles on eBay
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sat, 11 May 2002 15:20:46 GMT

Hi Liz B,
    The movie you tried to download is a 3.3meg MOV quicktime movie. Did you
have trouble with the download or playing the movie. I could send it to you
in an Email if your mail will accept a large file. Let me know.
rfay@attbi.com

--
Bob Fay

THE SHOP
http://www.ozbricks.com/bobfay

"Liz B" <lego-robotics@crynwr.com> wrote in message
My only disappointment is not being able to download the movie of the
OrthoGlide Mill in action.  They would have loved that, but I kept
getting an error.  Bummer.

Liz B

----
God bless America!