 Robotics / 17867
Re: Finding "real" upgrade sets and flex axles on eBay
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sat, 11 May 2002 17:26:55 GMT

I uploaded an AVI version of the movie. See if this works. It is only
1.6meg.
http://www.ozbricks.com/bobfay/orthogli.htm
Let me know if this solves the problem.
--
Bob Fay

THE SHOP
http://www.ozbricks.com/bobfay

"Benton Jackson" <goatrider@spambegone.goatrider.com> wrote in message
I had trouble viewing it before too, but I thought I'd give it a try • again.
When I click on it to view it in the browser, I get an icon with a torn
piece of film, which indicates to me it can't play it. So I right clicked
and saved it to disk, and clicked on it there, then it played fine.

In lugnet.robotics, Robert Fay writes:

Hi Liz B,
   The movie you tried to download is a 3.3meg MOV quicktime movie. Did • you
have trouble with the download or playing the movie. I could send it to • you
in an Email if your mail will accept a large file. Let me know.
rfay@attbi.com

--
Bob Fay

THE SHOP
http://www.ozbricks.com/bobfay

"Liz B" <lego-robotics@crynwr.com> wrote in message
My only disappointment is not being able to download the movie of • the
OrthoGlide Mill in action.  They would have loved that, but I kept
getting an error.  Bummer.

Liz B

----
God bless America!