 Robotics / 17841
  Re: New MOC: RoboArm I

(...) Thats the exact problem I'm having. I would like to have 1 RCX be able to control the direction of 2 motors. So what I trying to make is a 4 button controller using 3 touch sensors. For instance, I want to have 1 RCX control the opening and (...) (22 years ago, 10-May-02, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: New MOC: RoboArm I

(...) You should be able to get 3 sensors to control 3 motors like this: Sensor A not pushed = forward Sensor A pushed = reverse Sensor B pushed and not C = Motor 1 Sensor C pushed and not B = Motor 2 Sensor B and C pushed = Motor 3 -Kyle (22 years ago, 10-May-02, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: New MOC: RoboArm I

By making a good programming you can control lots of functions with one touch sensor, wich would be complicated but it's possible. I have tried using two touch sensors to control motors, let's say you press the sensor once for motor A, twice for B, (...) (22 years ago, 10-May-02, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: New MOC: RoboArm I

wow, you guys are smart! I need to play with programming agian, I forgot all this stuff. Hey Brian I have two flex axles if you want to borrow them, if that's the route you end up taking. Eric (22 years ago, 10-May-02, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: New MOC: RoboArm I

(...) Well, with three touch sensors, you can have (at best) only 8 possibilities at any instant - but with even only one touch sensor, you can input any conceivable command if you have enough time. (Imagine if you entered your commands in morse (...) (22 years ago, 11-May-02, to lugnet.robotics)