 Robotics / 1782
Re: Batteries Dead
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 23 Dec 1998 18:38:32 GMT

On Tue, 22 Dec 1998, Peter Baggiolini wrote:

I turned on my RCX for the first time in about a month.  A Month ago, my
batteries were brand new and working fine.  When I turned it on today, it
beeped at me like it was dying, and the lcd display started to fade.

Questions:
2) Is this normal?

No!  Who on earth goes for a month without using their RCX?  Seek medical
attention immediately.  :)

- Ben.